Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Happenings

Yesterday I was honored to be showcased on Stem, one of my absolute favorite event blogs. Check out the post as well as the rest of her site which is near and dear to my own heart

http://stemparties.blogspot.com/2010/06/fabulous-feather-fete.html

Also, this is what I've been working on this morning:

Add Image

Add Image
I am surprising the girls in my church's youth group that I am in charge of (age 14-16) with an elegant dinner (a la Costco) and then a trip to the Phoenix Art Museum to hopefully enrich their summer and provide good memories.

I've decided to go with a peacock- gold, green, blue theme because my dining room walls are a golden yellow, and I have peacock feathers already. Plus, it was just fun stationery to design. We'll see where it goes from there.

No comments: