This time with more of a vintage theater style. Yea for Costco popcorn machines, and spray paint and leftover wood!
How to make popcorn cupcakes:
1. Ice the cupcakes with buttercream or frosting of your choice
2. Using scissors, snip the top of mini marshmallows twice in opposite directions to form an ‘X’.
3. Arrange the marshmallows on top of the cupcakes
4. Lightly spray the marshmallows with yellow tinted water to resemble butter
5. Wrap the cupcakes in red striped wrappers (I made my own template, but you can find them on the Internet, or even order adorable ones from Etsy)