Friday, June 18, 2010

Yet Another Honor

Well, it seems I'm posting nothing but other event blogs. I'm kind of out of commission right now- I developed what I believe is Bell's Palsy this week, but now it makes sense that the couple of weeks leading up to it, I've been feeling exhausted. Today I have a doctor's appointment and hopefully I'll be feeling better soon.

In the meantime, I'd like to share the post over at Stylish Children's Parties today, which was the Garden Party! It is so neat to see what I've done on someone else's website. It's just fun. So check it out as well as the rest of her work at Kate Landers Events which is Kate's other site with lots of food for thought and imagination.

Stay tuned for:
~ peacock feather dinner
~ pirate party playgroup
~ end of summer carnival
~ and in September... a woodland baby shower

No comments: